1. Can I purchase tickets on the door?
Yes, tickets will be available to purchase on the door. Prices will be confirmed once 2020 tickets have gone on-sale.
2. How do I obtain a carer ticket?
If you require a carer ticket, please call 0844 871 8805 to book. You will be required to provide proof of disability on site at the event. There are a range of facilities available for disabled access to ExCeL, including wheelchair hire, and disabled parking bays. Please click here for further information.
3. The tickets I’ve bought are in a different name to who is attending the show. Is this a problem?
No, your tickets do not need to be in the name of the person attending the show.
4. Is there a cash machine at the show?
Yes, there are several cash machines situated in the boulevard of ExCeL – these do not charge.
5. Is there a cloakroom at the show?
Yes, ExCeL has a cloakroom situated in the boulevard.
6. Is my ticket day specific?
Yes, all tickets are valid for entry on the day you have booked.
7. I have not received my tickets, what should I do?
If you have not received your ticket you will still be able to gain access to the show by bringing with you the booking reference number provided to you when you purchased your tickets and taking it to the Box Office as soon as you arrive at the show.
8. I am now unable to come to the show, can I have a refund?
We are sorry, but tickets are non-refundable.
9. How can I get to and from the venue?
For information regarding parking, public transport links and disabled access at the ExCeL London, please visit their website here.